Our Odyssey

Monday, August 31, 2009

Leaving

Tomorrow I am leaving :(
I'm getting up at 8, and mom and Will are driving me to the airport where I will go away forever :(
I've had so much fun here, and I'm going to miss everyone so much :(
(for the rest of the post just assume there is a sad face after every sentence.)
I've had so much more fun than I ever expected too, and I've seen so many crazy and awesome and beautiful and interesting things, and it's really going to be a downer leaving, especially since I have one day after I get back and then school starts. It's going to be difficult to concentrate on my studies when I know that half of my family is gallivanting about the country going on adventures and having fun. I guess that the best I can hope for is that they all have a really rotten time once I leave :D
(There was no sad face after that sentence btw. Because if there was it would have been :D :( and that would have been weird. :D + :( = :) and I don't want to say :) I want to say :D. Anyway)
The hardest part of leaving is not going to be thinking about all the awesome times I'm missing out on (although that will be a hard part), the hardest part will be leaving mom, and Ben, and Will, and even Charlie and Maggie and Libby and Bodie. Just so that there's a permanent copy of this message somewhere for you guys to see: I'm really going to miss you guys. And I'll be thinking about you all the time, and calling and texting. I love you!!

And now, since this post was such a tear jerker, I'll give you something to make you laugh:



Goodbye!!! :(

3 comments:

  1. Missing you already, Kuku Baby.
    Hurry Back - 22 and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope it's not forever! Such a treat to have you here -- hope you will be back so so soon.
    Auntie Janel

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love the funny piccy it is so hilarious.. just like you. I miss you so much and wish that you were here. :(

    ReplyDelete